Youkoso, kono kurai tokoro e...

Hi, have fun reading my posts... it is not too much, and just something that's related to me. Enjoy playing the keyboard, the music, greet me in the shoutbox and lastly, please feed my dearest Bathoven. Yoroshiku (_ _)

Saturday 19 May 2012

Asunaro Vocal Cover


Yeah!!! My first vocal cover ever done! I'm really in love with Shionji "Alice" Yuuko, the NEET detective from the anime "Kami-sama no Memochou". She is cute, somewhat tsundere and... too CUTE. I've nothing else to talk about her since she is too cute. Oh yeah, FORGOT ONE THING : She is also smart, being a detective.

As a NEET, she never goes out, a hikikomori that is. Well, Kami-sama no Memochou only have 12 episodes, but the story line is nice and well written. And the ending song, "Asunaro" rocks! I've been really attached to this song, as to why I decided to make the vocal cover, and so I did.

Recorded using cheap mic, and the software Audacity. That's all I used, and downloaded the instrumental from Youtube. Then use Audacity do the mixing and done. Hope you readers enjoy my vocal cover, it is still not very good, from my own judgement. Hehe...


"Protect the beautiful, crush the ugly."

No comments:

Post a Comment