Youkoso, kono kurai tokoro e...

Hi, have fun reading my posts... it is not too much, and just something that's related to me. Enjoy playing the keyboard, the music, greet me in the shoutbox and lastly, please feed my dearest Bathoven. Yoroshiku (_ _)

Saturday 19 May 2012

Lucid Dream...

Ever heard of this term? Lucid dream... well, I've known this term for quite a while since I watched Shinreigari ~ Ghost Hound. Up till now, I never thought I've been experiencing this so-called 'lucid dream', much to my own surprised, and a bit of excitement which is why, I don't know....

Lucid dream is that, we are aware that we are dreaming and that we can control our dream. Wow, for a second when I read those statements in wikipedia, I was amazed, I think. I've always know that I am dreaming, and that I will somehow 'enjoy' the dream (if it is kinda interesting). I tell ya, it feels so real!!! When I am running in that dream, I really felt like running, and when I wake up from the dream, I find myself sweating, as if I was really running! The 'interest' I find in the dream, might as well extend my sleeping time, because I'm enjoying the dream.

Lucid dream is really fun! I enjoy lucid dreaming. Now that I know that I can somehow control my dream, I will do my best to make it as creative as possible XD Well, I don't have much to talk about this, anyone out there who experienced lucid dream, should have fun with it. But always beware, not to exceed the time limit, or you'll be late for work/school. xD


"Protect the beautiful, crush the ugly."

No comments:

Post a Comment