Youkoso, kono kurai tokoro e...

Hi, have fun reading my posts... it is not too much, and just something that's related to me. Enjoy playing the keyboard, the music, greet me in the shoutbox and lastly, please feed my dearest Bathoven. Yoroshiku (_ _)

Saturday 5 May 2012

That Grey Cat

So what do you think about this cat? XD Kawaii desho!!! Comel kan!!! Cute right!!! Well, this image was taken from Bamboo Blade. Err... I forgot which episode it was =w=a but the cuteness of this cat caused my eyes to open wide. It make me smile whenever I look at this cat.

Somehow... somewhere... sometime... this cat reminds me of...  yea, you guys know the emoticons of Facebook chat isn't it? Know the icon that made up with this input ' :3 '. THAT ICON IS REALLY... SAME WITH THE FACE OF THIS CAT!!! Don'tcha think? XD

And the cat's voice still lingers in my head. It says 'nyan!' XD Awwww... adorable, charming to the last! Although the Muroe High's dojo do have another similar cat like this, but it is white in color. This one was found at the hall where the National Tournament was held. Some girls found this cat and yes, you can see the girl's hand holding the cat XD Anyway, enough chattering for that now. Gotta go wash myself before I hit the city XD Jaa ne!!!

"Protect the beautiful, crush the ugly."

No comments:

Post a Comment